- Limited edition canvas print with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Stamped, signed and dated on the reverse and on the certificate from the Fine Art Trade Guild approved print company.
- Limited edition size: 99 worldwide.
- Approx. 50 x 40 x 2.5 cm / 20 x 16 x 1 inches. (Canvas print of this artwork at twice the size is available to order. Please email email@example.com to enquire about the enlarged print.)
- The four sides of the stretched canvas are printed.
- The canvas print is ready to hang.
- Price of this artwork includes VAT at 20% (UK tax).
- Maximum order quantity of this print per customer: 2.
- To verify the authenticity of the limited edition canvas print, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original artwork of this print was created by Amy X Cat (Director of Supercat Limited) as oil on canvas. It was completed in London on 2021-02-12. The original oil painting is available to purchase via the website's online shop: www.supercat.uk
"I painted this portrait using the classic painting techniques of grisaille and glazing, with a touch of a modern impressionist approach. The figure in this multi-layered oil painting looks life-like, with an intimate connection to the viewer, while the bold brush strokes of stunning, bright colours can be appreciated in close proximity to the painting.
"The model of the painting is one of my former colleagues, Vicki, who is very supportive of my career in the fine arts. She is a very beautiful and warm-hearted lady from Northern Ireland. I named this painting, which is based on her image, 'Lots of Love', not only because she appears to be holding a goody bag with a heart symbol on it, but also because, through this oil painting, I intend to express my admiration and gratitude to the pioneers of the Women’s Rights Movement that was started by women like her."