- Limited edition canvas print with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Stamped, signed and dated on the reverse and on the certificate from the Fine Art Trade Guild approved print company.
- Limited edition size: 99 worldwide.
- Approx. 40 x 50 x 2.5 cm / 16 x 20 x 1 inches.
- The four sides of the stretched canvas are printed.
- The canvas print is ready to hang.
- Price of this artwork includes VAT at 20% (UK tax).
- Maximum order quantity of this print per customer: 2.
- To verify the authenticity of the limited edition canvas print, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original artwork of this print was created by Amy X Cat (Director of Supercat Limited) as oil on canvas. It was completed in London on 2020-10-03. The original oil painting is available to purchase via the website's online shop: www.supercat.uk
"This oil painting of a crab, a wok, and a bowl of nectarines and mangos placed on a cooker is more than just a still life. The main idea behind this composition is that I wanted to give it a contemporary time stamp. A glimpse of modern-day life is reflected by the objects that people consume nowadays.
"I painted the crab and the fruits with warm, vivid colours to celebrate the energy of life. In contrast, I painted the wok, the bowl, and the cooker with colder colours to hint at the destiny of all living things. Whether this painting reflects any meaning to a particular viewer or not, it's a decorative artwork that can be enjoyed as the centrepiece in a modern home."