- Limited edition canvas print with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Stamped, signed and dated on the reverse and on the certificate from the Fine Art Trade Guild approved print company.
- Limited edition size: 99 worldwide.
- Approx. 40 x 61 x 2.5 cm / 16 x 24 x 1 inches.
- The four sides of the stretched canvas are printed.
- The canvas print is ready to hang.
- Price of this artwork includes VAT at 20% (UK tax).
- Maximum order quantity of this print per customer: 2.
- To verify the authenticity of the limited edition canvas print, please send an email to: email@example.com
The original artwork of this print was created by Amy X Cat (Director of Supercat Limited) as oil on canvas. It was completed in London on 2020-08-28. The original oil painting is available to purchase via the website's online shop: www.supercat.uk
"I painted this beautiful impressionism landscape based on a photograph I took on the Salisbury Crags in Edinburgh in spring 2010, just days before moving to London. I still remember that moment when the silver linings suddenly poured down from the dark clouds, leaving me dazzled by the beauty of nature and hopes for the journey ahead of me.
"The main characteristics of this oil painting are the bold brushstrokes, the bright colours, and the simplicity of the composition. The mass clouds, which take up one-third of the painting, give the viewer a sense of dynamics and mystery, in contrast to the hills that encompass the stillness and the paths."