- Limited edition canvas print with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Stamped, signed and dated on the reverse and on the certificate from the Fine Art Trade Guild approved print company.
- Limited edition size: 99 worldwide.
- Approx. 25 x 30 x 2.5 cm / 10 x 12 x 1 inches. (40 x 50 x 2.5 cm / 16 x 20 x 1 inch canvas print of this artwork is available for $490. Please email email@example.com to enquire about the enlarged print.)
- The four sides of the stretched canvas are printed.
- The canvas print is ready to hang.
- Price of this artwork includes VAT at 20% (UK tax).
- Maximum order quantity of this print per customer: 2.
- To verify the authenticity of the limited edition canvas print, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original artwork of this print was created by Amy X Cat (Director of Supercat Limited) as oil on canvas. It was completed in London on 2020-08-02. The original oil painting is available to purchase via the website's online shop: www.supercat.uk
"This sunrise painting is based on a photograph I took from a train during a European trip many years ago. I decorated the land with a flock of blackface sheep from my memory of the English countryside.
"In this gorgeous combination, the clouds, the hill, the roadside, and the viewer are all elements that appear to be moving fast. In contrast, the sheep are the ones who are standing still within this peaceful scene, bathing in the golden rays of dawn and enjoying the nourishing pasture."